Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers in San Diego
The mark of an effective and committed criminal defense lawyer is found not just in defense skills, but in how far he or she is willing to go to protect the clients’ rights. Does the attorney consider the case a success if charges are marginally reduced, or has the attorney been to trial dozens of times fighting for the best interests of clients?
Do you face criminal charges in the San Diego area? Contact experienced criminal defense trial lawyers at Boxeth & Associates. Call (619) 233-3843 today.
We advise on the immigration consequences of criminal cases for non-citizen defendants both for our clients and other attorneys.
We Understand What You Are Going Through
- Our firm is comprised of individuals from many backgrounds, and we work with a wide range of individuals every day. We understand what you are going through and work as a team to support you and facilitate the process.
We Are Knowledgeable And Experienced
- Our firm is highly motivated and determined to obtain the best result for your case.
- We work collaboratively, examining all aspects of your case to ensure we are pursuing the best strategy.
- We are knowledgeable on the crossover between immigration and criminal law and frequently advise criminal attorneys with respect to the immigration consequences of a client’s conviction and/or plea deal.
- We have been successful in handling many cases that others thought impossible.
We Value Our Relationship With Our Clients
- From the very beginning of each case, we make sure that we establish a strong foundation in our relationship with our clients.
- We are here to answer our client’s questions and concerns regarding their case.
- We maintain close communication with our clients, informing them of any development relevant to their case.
- We will contact you when:
- We have new information regarding your case, a new development in the law has arisen which may affect your case, or a new strategy regarding your case is proposed;
- We submit or receive paperwork on your behalf to or from the Courts, US Immigration Service or any governmental agency;
- We need additional documentation.
- We will communicate with you on a regular basis while your case is pending so that you are always aware of how your case is progressing.
- Preliminary Examinations
- Suppression Motions
- Settlement Negotiations
- Probation Revocation Hearings
- Sentencing Hearings
- Jury Trial
We have experience in representing people accused of crimes at all pre-appeal stages, including:
If you face criminal charges in San Diego, the attorneys at Boxeth & Associates can help. We offer free initial consultations, accept credit cards, employ a Spanish speaker, and staff our phones 24 hours a day. To contact us, call (619) 233-3843 today.